WISCONSIN MARRIAGE DEFENDERS

The chronicles of the Wisconsin Marriage Defenders of Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

Saturday, July 02, 2011

QUEERS WANT TO KILL

*

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=317681




WND Exclusive
QUEERLY BELOVED

Support traditional marriage? 'You're dead'

'I'm a gay guy who owns guns, and he's my next target'


  • "I will kill you and your family."

  • "Oh my God, This woman is so f---ing stupid. Someone please shoot her in the head, again and again. And again."

  • "I'm going to kill the pastor."

  • "If I had a gun I would have gunned you down along with each and every other supporter…"

  • "We're going to kill you."

  • "You're dead. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon … you're dead."

  • "I'm a gay guy who owns guns, and he's my next target."

  • "I warn you, I know how to kill, I'm an ex-special forces person."

  • "Get ready for retribution all you bigots."

  • Burn their f---ing churches to the ground, and then tax the charred timbers."
  • *

2 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It never ceases to amaze me how intolerant and bigoted homosexuals are - and yet they scream "homophobia" at the top of their lungs if you dare disagree with their immoral blatherings..

    Great Blog - Keep up the good works!

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger T.G. said…

    This blog has had over 30,000 hits. It's getting spread. I've gotten a lot of reaction from it. Now and then I post it on Facebook. Perhaps I'll do that more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home