WISCONSIN MARRIAGE DEFENDERS

The chronicles of the Wisconsin Marriage Defenders of Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

Saturday, July 02, 2011

QUEERS WANT TO KILL

*

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=317681




WND Exclusive
QUEERLY BELOVED

Support traditional marriage? 'You're dead'

'I'm a gay guy who owns guns, and he's my next target'


  • "I will kill you and your family."

  • "Oh my God, This woman is so f---ing stupid. Someone please shoot her in the head, again and again. And again."

  • "I'm going to kill the pastor."

  • "If I had a gun I would have gunned you down along with each and every other supporter…"

  • "We're going to kill you."

  • "You're dead. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon … you're dead."

  • "I'm a gay guy who owns guns, and he's my next target."

  • "I warn you, I know how to kill, I'm an ex-special forces person."

  • "Get ready for retribution all you bigots."

  • Burn their f---ing churches to the ground, and then tax the charred timbers."
  • *

3 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It never ceases to amaze me how intolerant and bigoted homosexuals are - and yet they scream "homophobia" at the top of their lungs if you dare disagree with their immoral blatherings..

    Great Blog - Keep up the good works!

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    More people need to stand up and speak out against deviant behavior and hypocrisy. You should start advertising your blog so more people like myself who are sick to death of the gays and their atheist supporters can find you. They scream so hard for 'freedom of speech' but don't want anyone else to say anything. They want their deviate lifestyle but won't allow normal people to have theirs. They're Nazi hypocrites and I'm tired of them. I want the world that I grew up in back!

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger T.G. said…

    This blog has had over 30,000 hits. It's getting spread. I've gotten a lot of reaction from it. Now and then I post it on Facebook. Perhaps I'll do that more.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home