WISCONSIN MARRIAGE DEFENDERS

The chronicles of the Wisconsin Marriage Defenders of Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

HATEFUL HOMOS

*



I believe Jerry Falwell compromised by supporting some moderate/liberal ministers, allowing liberal politicians to speak at Liberty University, and allowing sodomite Mel White to ghostwrite his books. Still, I prefer to remember him at his best, standing up for the Lord against all sorts of ungodliness in venues like the Phil Donahue Show.



That said, homos are showing 10,000 times more HATE for Falwell than he ever showed for them. At one speech he gave at a liberal university, dozens of radical queers picketed the entrance shouting, "Hitler rose, Hitler fell, Fascist Falwell, go to Hell!"

Here are some equally nasty comments about Falwell's recent death Janet Folger pulled off some blogs (http://www.christianworldviewnetwork.com/article.php/2088/Janet_L_Folger):



"What an absolutely putrid little excrescence of vomit he was."



"R.I.P., and after watching Falwell I know know (sic) why the Romans threw the Christians to the lions."



"Oh, thank non-god. One down, 28 percent to go."



"I'd pee right on his corpse if I could."


"Dance first, then pi--"



"I'm saving the real party for Jesse Helms's exit. I'll be dancing that day."



Folger also showed some comments of homosexuals about Mary Stachowicz, a 51 year old mother of four who was beaten to death by a homosexual neighbor simply for asking him why he liked boys instead of girls (shouldn't that murder be a hate crime?):



"I really don't feel sorry for her. She paid a very steep price for being an arrogant religious fascist. Too bad for her."



"Quite frankly, if anyone in this case was being 'persecuted' it was Mr. Gutierrez. ... Maybe this will give pause to other people who similarly try to 'help' homosexuals."



"Maybe [Stachowicz's murder] will strike fear in the hearts of a few fundamentalists. ... Where do I send a check for his (Gutierrez's) defense fund?"



"The b---h had it coming to her. I'm glad he killed her. ... I'm glad he killed her. The b---h deserved to die."



That's not all the homo-hate. Here are some vile comments from the Democratic Underground on Falwell's passing:



It's good that the S O B is dead


What a f****g crime this is... he will no doubt be hailed as some sort of martyred saint. I'm going to be sick...


About f****g time. Buh-buy, Foulball.


As far as I'm concerned, he lived too long.


Good riddance. I'm not going to pretend to be respectful.


Only spite and scorn for this a*****e... NOT a single good thing to say... Too all those who say/want to say a good thing about this EVIL "man" - would you say kind things about Hitler?...

I am soo ever joyful and heartened at this GOOD news!...


Praise the Lord this f****r is dead.


Rot in Hell Falwell!


RIP? how about RIA Rest in Anguish


HURRAY!!!!!! ROT in Hell you piece of s**t! NO condolences ever!!!!


Hopefully, God will meet him at the Pearly Gates... wearing pink speedos, a pink feather boa, and red high heels.


Thank you for the good news, the world is a better place today!!!


Ding dong the p***k is dead....which ol' p***k?...the wicked p***k.


Now who's going to have sex with his mother in an outhouse?


If God finally decided to waste him.... then I might start believing in him...naaaahhh, took too f*****g long to kill the S O B.....should waxed him decades ago....


Rest In Piss


F*** him and good riddance.


I'm glad the fat s***head is dead may his family join him soon.


rot in the grave you piece of filth.. A-F*****G-MEN!!!


I am really upset by his sudden death... why couldn't it have been a lingering and painful one...
I'm putting on my dancing shoes and am going to look for his grave!


F*** Fartwell and all his EVIL. The world is a better place now... The world was WORSE off for him having been BORN... Be glad and REJOICE - one more evil has been lifted from us!


My only complaint is that he did not die sooner, and didn't go with enough pain and suffering in the process.


F*** him. F*** him when he was alive, and f*** him just as much now that he's f*****g dead.


I CELEBRATE his death! I AM JOYFUL THAT THIS FILTH IS GONE! You say you have a gay brother - But yet YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL. Would you not celebrate HITLER's passing? This creature was nearly as bad... If Hitler is over the top for you, you don't get my message at all - how about Jeffery Dalhmer? Is that more to you liking? I could name others, but I'm afraid the point is lost on you...


See? Prayer *does* work! Then again, I've been praying that God "calls him home" for more than 20 years.


This is the best news I've heard all day. thinking about Falwell being Satan's boyfriend in hell just makes the world a little bit brighter.


decades too late imo. If I'm ever in a cemetary with his grave there, I will tap dance on it. I've got a great stomping routine waiting for Cheney.


Here's to hoping he is in the bowels of hell pleading for his soul One of the ten worst Americans alive this morning is now dead. It has been a good day!


Looking forward to wiping my a** with that obituary tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home