WISCONSIN MARRIAGE DEFENDERS

The chronicles of the Wisconsin Marriage Defenders of Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

Monday, August 12, 2013

It Begins: Pedophiles Call for Same Rights as Homosexuals

*

http://patdollard.com/2013/07/it-begins-pedophiles-call-for-same-rights-as-homosexuals/

It Begins: Pedophiles Call for Same Rights as Homosexuals

Using the same tactics used by “gay” rights activists, pedophiles have begun to seek similar status arguing their desire for children is a sexual orientation no different than heterosexual or homosexuals.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Lady Buttercup said…

    I just wanted to say I came across your blog by accident but was rivited from the very first post I read. I cannot express exactly how I feel except to say Bravo! It gladdens my heart to see another speaking out about such atrocities as Pedophiles thinking that we should accept their perversions. I have also written about this subject in one of my blogs it is my hope that people will stand up for what is right and that Morality and decancy are not lost to the world.

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger T.G. said…

    Wow. I am so used to getting nasty, negative comments from belligerent homosexuals trying to force their agenda upon us, I hardly know how to respond to a kind, supportive note. Thank you.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Lady Buttercup said…

    I totally understand, I posted my views in reply to a pro homosexual agenda comment on facebook and was roundly abused for my beliefs. How can it be that it's okay for them to push that being gay is okay but not for me to say I am against homosexuality?

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Al said…

    Welcome aboard, Phoenix. It's somewhere beyond ironic how the sodomites and their straight allies constantly demand "tolerance" while being the most intolerant (of other opinions and views) group around.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home