WISCONSIN MARRIAGE DEFENDERS

The chronicles of the Wisconsin Marriage Defenders of Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

CHILD MOLESTERS WANT EQUAL RIGHTS

http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=11517

Pedophiles want same rights as homosexuals

Claim unfair to be stigmatized for sexual orientation

Critics of the homosexual lifestyle have long claimed that once it became acceptable to identify homosexuality as simply an “alternative lifestyle” or sexual orientation, logically nothing would be off limits. “Gay” advocates have taken offense at such a position insisting this would never happen. However, psychiatrists are now beginning to advocate redefining pedophilia in the same way homosexuality was redefined several years ago.

Earlier this year two psychologists in Canada declared that pedophilia is a sexual orientation just like homosexuality or heterosexuality. Pedophilia has already been granted protected status by the [US] Federal Government.

Republicans attempted to add an amendment specifying that “pedophilia is not covered as an orientation;” however, the amendment was defeated by Democrats. Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-Fl) stated that all alternative sexual lifestyles should be protected under the law. 

"True pedophiles have an exclusive preference for children, which is the same as having a sexual orientation. You cannot change this person’s sexual orientation

4 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI! I saw your blog and I simply had to comment! I feel very strongly on this issue and I thought you may appreciate my views. I believe with a passion that this blog represents a good deal of what is wrong with the humanity; ignorant people with ill-informed views that would well befit a a medieval peasant for all the intelligence and acceptance they show. You are,I am inclined to point out, a prime example of this sort of person. I can only hope that you gain an education. There is no room in the world of acceptance my generation (I am 15) is making. I can only stomach blogs such as this without throwing up by thinking how in a few decades you will be in an even smaller minority , making the world a better place. Homosexual people are not by nature or definition evil, just as heterosexuals are not by nature or definition good. Surely you will to come extent accept this logic thought I highly doubt you will admit this to me or to anyone. I would be very pleased if you would reply to this and perhaps respond to a few of my points, thank you ever so much,
    yours sincerely,
    Miss W

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Blogger T.G. said…

    I noticed you didn't deal with ANY of the points made in this, or any other post. The posts are fully documented and substantiated, hardly a result of "ignorance". Why didn't you even attempt to refute any of them?

    How come you want me to show tolerance for homosexuals (and other sexual deviants), but you show absolutely no tolerance for anyone who disagrees with you on the issue? Why such a hypocritical double standard on your part?

    Homosexuality is a sin, and sin, by definition, is evil. That includes my own sin as well - and yours.

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger T.G. said…

    BTW, the post you responded to defends pedophilia. Do you support adults having sex with children?

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You sound like a right barrel of laughs... bet youre a real hit with the ladies huh? But seriously... do the world a favour and die a slow painful death! You wouldnt be missed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home