EULOGY FOR PJ'S
WHERE'S THE STAT SHEET FOR PJ's?
Maybe it's the baseball fan in me, but I like to study statistics. Accurate numbers can tell much about what is taking place. Statistics can be a clear language of their own.
It's too bad that the deceased PJ's sodomite bar on Oshkosh's south side didn't keep statistics in its short and morally repugnant history. Maybe that was deliberate, as honest numbers would have served as an indictment of sorts. Here are some stats that should have been kept.
1. How many new cases of AIDS and STDs can be traced to encounters at PJ's?
2. How many people were tricked and deceived into involvement with sodomy or lesbianism at PJ's?
3. What are the statistics for the number of customers who got drunk, high or both at PJ's?
4. How many crossdressing shows and performers appeared?
5. How often did the police have to respond to disturbances and other reports of trouble at PJ's?
6. Is it possible to calculate how often the natural homosexual traits of cattiness, lying, vanity, pride, arrogance, narcissism and cursing a holy God manifested themselves?
So why didn't PJ's record these numbers? It might have taken a full-time statistician to track everything.
IS MICHAELS' NEXT?
Now that PJ's has expired, is Michaels' hair salon the next sodomite business to close? We ask that question because the lights were out and no one was around when a WMD member drove by just before noon on Saturday July 6. Perhaps "Anonymous" is taking the July 4 weekend off like many other people, but there were no signs in the door to inform potential customers.
This is at least the second Saturday in a month when Michaels' wasn't open. It's a very busy day for hair salons, so why would the shop be closed? The For Rent sign is still in the window, so you really have to wonder what's going on. As always, we would welcome an honest report on the business from its owner.