WISCONSIN MARRIAGE DEFENDERS

The chronicles of the Wisconsin Marriage Defenders of Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

AFFLUENT SODOMITES

*



The claim is often made that homosexuals make more money than their normal counterparts.



I have a personal illustration that shows how that claim is not legitimate.



I work with a homosexual (actually he works the opposite shift). He does the same job and earns the same pay (except for seniority difference). However, there are several factors that allow him more discretionary spending than a normal man.



He has no wife, no children, no dependents, and never will. He pays single rate for medical and dental insurance instead of family rate (which is at least triple).



Since he has no family life, he works all the overtime he can get (often 12-24 hours a week). He also cashes in most of his vacation time and works the days instead. He probably makes and extra $20-$30 thousand every year because of that.



I don't begrudge him working the OT and making as much money as he can - that's his prerogative. But let's also recognize that skews the statistics. He doesn't make more because he is smarter or better (that's not to say he does a bad job).



Most men are not able to do that if they have a family to take care of. If everybody did what he does, the human race would go extinct in ONE generation.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger T.G. said…

    BTW, I could work all the overtime and give up my vacation days too, but I figure when all is said and done, I won't face death wishing I had spent more time at the factory and less time with my family.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home