WISCONSIN MARRIAGE DEFENDERS

The chronicles of the Wisconsin Marriage Defenders of Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MORE QUEER DECEPTION

*




Paul tries to ignore Cohen's advances but finally storms out when Cohen drops his pants.


"This interview is over! This guy is queerer than blazes," the angry Paul yells as he leaves. ... "I was expecting an interview on Austrian economics." Paul said. "I'm probably going to have to apologize to my supporters because I think most of them are going to [ask], 'Why in the world didn't I sock this guy in the nose?'"


Paul told a radio show host that he found Cohen "dishonest" and a "sad reflection of our culture."

1 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Al said…

    Ron Paul for president!

    Dr. Paul may be the only true statesman America has had in decades.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home