WISCONSIN MARRIAGE DEFENDERS

The chronicles of the Wisconsin Marriage Defenders of Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

Monday, March 31, 2008

FLATTERY

*

Thanks for the compliments!

If my enemies had kind things to say about me, I'd be concerned, but the sodomites are making sure there's no confusion.

http://foxtrot-echo.blogspot.com/2007/10/i-have-my-flaws-but-message-has-no.html

{{ interesting because the only blogger in Oshkosh to openly support Paul -- and arguably the most most loathsome person in the city limits -- is a virulent homophobe. }}

The "MOST MOST LOATHSOME PERSON". Wow. That is rivaled only by Sen. Tim Carpenter calling me "Hitler".

But, a homophobe? I'm not scared of no sissy. The correct term is homonausea.

Here is another instance of flattery:

http://foxtrot-echo.blogspot.com/2007/12/asleep-at-wheel.html

{{... alliance with local hate-mongering homophobe Teno Groppi }}

But this one is less accurate. I don't hate sodomites (and again, I don't fear them). I care about them enough to tell them the truth about their unhealthy, destructive, perverted lifestyle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home